- Sodium Hyaluronate 1% Solution
This product is 1% Sodium Hualuronate aqueous solution with Sodium Hyaluronate powder dissolving in injection grade water. It is colorless and transparent liquid, and widely used in various cosmetics applications such as cream, lotion, astringent, essence, facial cleanser, shampoo, hair conditioner, mousse and lip stick. This product is convenient to use due to it`s directly using without dissolving.
[Appearance]colorless and transparent viscous liquid.
1. Super water-holding capacity can maintain the moisture content of the skin effectively. Sodium Hyaluronate molecules contain a large number of carboxyl and hydroxyl groups, which can form hydrogen bonds with water and combine with a large amount of water, so that the skin full of moist, luster and flexibility.
2. Replenish the skin nutrition quickly so that the skin can renew supple and smooth instantly. Besides, Sodium Hyaluronate can remove the active oxygen free radicals generated by sun's ultraviolet radiation in the epidermis, to protect the skin.
3. Optimize the supporting structure of the cell, prevent and repair skin damage, and smooth fine lines.
4. Make skin firm and elastic, prevent skin relaxation, and promote blood circulation of skin.
[Method of Application]
This solution is not recommended for directly using. It is better to dilute with 5 ~ 10 times water or hydrosol before use.
Sodium Hyaluronate water solution can also be used for cream, lotion, make-up water, essence, facial cleanser, shampoo and conditioner, etc. It`s convenient to use directly without dissolution.
[Range of Application]
cream, lotion, make-up water, essence, facial cleanser, shampoo and conditioner, etc.
Shandong Tiancheng Chemical Co., Ltd.
Shandong TianchengWanfeng Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
Huizhong International Industry Co., Limited
Plants add: No.66 West of Beizhan Road, Yanzhou, Shandong, China.
Tel&Fax : + 86-537-3414528 Mobile: +86-13475377289
Skype: tiancheng_candy whatapp: 0086-13475377289
Группа Продуктов : Другие Химические Вещества > Гиалуронат Натрия